Thursday, April 5, 2018

Cocobelle x The Blonde Abroad: The Perfect Travel Sandal

The Perfect Travel Sandal

About four years ago, I came across this very cheap pair of tan sandals at a market. I typically go for quality when it comes to footwear, especially when we’re talking about shoes I travel with, but I bought them on a whim.

They had become my favorite pair of sandals because the style and color went with EVERY kind of outfit. They were neutral enough to dress up or dress down, so it made packing a breeze. Although they had very thin soles (and were falling apart), they remained my go-to sandals — but I wished they were made of a higher quality material that would hold up along my travels. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find a similar pair anywhere!

So, I partnered with Cocobelle, one of my favorite sandal brands, to re-create the perfect travel sandal. I knew Cocobelle was the perfect, high-quality partner that could help me build my dream travel sandal based on what I loved about my old pair, and enhance the parts I didn’t like.

I’m so excited to introduce… The Kiki Sandal!

Leather Travel Sandal by The Blonde Abroad

The Blonde Abroad Leather Travel Sandal

Comfortable Stylish Travel Sandals

The Kiki Sandal

The high-quality, leather Kiki Sandal is handcrafted by Cocobelle in Italy. The Kiki Sandal is a double strap leather slide sandal with buckle closure on an ultra soft foot bed with rubber outsole. The perfect sandal for a casual chic look!

Pair with your favorite wardrobe staples to add some classic style and comfort all day long!

ORDER YOUR PAIR NOW!

Kiki Travel Sandal

Kiki Travel Sandal

 


Handcrafted in Italy

The Kiki Sandals are handmade by Cocobelle in southern Italy’s Apulia region, near the coastal town of Otranto. With expert, local craftsmanship, centuries-old Italian artistry and high quality materials, these will be your go-to sandals, that you can dress up or dress down, for years to come!

These handcrafted sandals are refined, beautiful, comfortable and timeless.

Want your very own pair of Kiki Sandals?

The sandals are now available for pre-order until May 15th — you will receive your pair after May 15th and just in time for your summer adventures!

SHOP HERE

Premium Leather Sandals

Premium Leather Sandals for Travel

The post Cocobelle x The Blonde Abroad: The Perfect Travel Sandal appeared first on The Blonde Abroad.



from The Blonde Abroad https://ift.tt/2q9N79D

No comments:

Post a Comment