Sunday, August 21, 2016

Go Hands-Free on Your Next Road Trip with Logitech

Road Trip with Logitech

I fell in love on my recent California coast road trip, and I wanted to share my latest and greatest travel gadget, the Logitech ZeroTouch.

This handy device makes driving—especially on solo trips—so much easier! The Logitech ZeroTouch Smart Car Phone Holder with Voice-Command App is the perfect copilot when you need help with things like changing the music, contacting friends, or getting directions.

I used the hands-free mount and app for the first time on my West Coast adventure and it worked like a charm.

Here’s why you should go hands-free on your next road trip!

v
ZeroTouch

What ZeroTouch Does

The ultimate multitasker, ZeroTouch lets you keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road when you are driving. If you’re as addicted to your phone as I am, this is exactly what you need to stay connected when you’re on the go. From daily commutes to road trips, this is the perfect companion.

Big Sur

With voice to text, you can just wave your arm and starting talking to the Logitech ZeroTouch so you never have to look down at your phone. The ZeroTouch app will reply to your messages on Facebook Messenger, Google Hangouts, and WhatsApp so you can keep the conversation going mile after mile.

Of course, the Logitech ZeroTouch gives you hand-free calling (which is the law in many places!) and can even share your location. Thanks to the Glympse location service, you can always keep your friends and family up-to-date on your current location.

ZeroTouch Directions

Another thing that I made constant use of is the voice-activated music feature. You play DJ without ever having to touch your phone. The ZeroTouch works with Spotify, Pandora, Google Play Music, and SoundCloud so you can have your full music library available anytime, anywhere.

An absolute must-have for road trips, the ZeroTouch has voice navigation. You can find your preset destinations and use voice-activated GPS to connect to all your fave apps like Google Maps and Waze.

Big Sur Road Trip

My Experience with ZeroTouch

I loved having a secure place to keep my phone during the trip so it wasn’t slipping around or getting lost. Logitech offers a ZeroTouch Dashboard and ZeroTouch Air Vent mount, which come in handy because different styles suit different cars.

Having a ZeroTouch ready to go for rental cars is a major perk. The navigation features available in most rentals aren’t particularly high-tech or accurate so this is a major upgrade. The mount is removable so you can use it without worrying about damaging the dash or windshield.

ZeroTouch Hands Free

I set up my ZeroTouch before I left and never had to worry about a thing. It was incredibly easy to use. All of the functions were intuitive, so I didn’t need to fuss with the directions while I was on the road.

All in all, it was an awesome road trip tool. If you want to keep in touch, play your tunes, and know where you are headed, the Logitech ZeroTouch is a must-have. I’m already feeling inspired to plan my next road trip!

READ NEXT: 3-Day California Coast Road Trip

 

This post was written in partnership with Logitech. As always, opinions expressed here are entirely my own.

Go Hands-Free on Your Next Road Trip with Logitech is a post from: The Blonde Abroad



from The Blonde Abroad http://ift.tt/2bEgmcJ

No comments:

Post a Comment