Saturday, March 19, 2016

Natural Feminine Products for Girls on the Go

Natural Feminine Products

As a tried and true globetrotter, I know that sometimes you just feel like you need to freshen up. But long travel days, or layovers, can keep you from taking that bubble bath you’re dying for.

For girls on the go, it can be hard to find great travel or toiletries and I’ve long searched for the best feminine products to take with me on the road. Less chemicals, and ingredients as natural as possible is always major criteria for me.

So, I’m happy to say I’ve finally found an amazing brand that encompasses everything I’d want in a brand that cares for down there.

Here are my favorite natural feminine products to take on my travels!

– – Why SweetSpot? – –

SweetSpot Labs‘ line of washes and wipes are made by women, who understand what women want (and need!). Their natural ingredients are specially blended to gently clean, hydrate and soften skin.

All cleansers are coconut-based, with emollient oils of apricot kernels and sunflower to moisten and refresh. Extracts from cucumber, aloe leaf, cranberry, shea butter, pineapple, and jojoba oil count among the ingredients as well.

Their products are just perfect to keep you feeling refreshed, and they are just small and light enough to take with you anywhere—and I mean anywhere.

Sweet Spot Feminine Products

– – Products – –

The Gentle Washes

Forget about harsh bar soaps and cleansers. SweetSpot soft body washes have a gentle, pH-balanced formula to keep you clean and happy.

The liquid lacks the irritants found in other washes, like glycerin, sulfates, paragons, phthalates, alcohol, gluten, soy and dairy.

Choose from three different scents: a citrusy Grapefruit Verbena, floral Vanilla Blossom, or tropical Neroli Mandarin.

The Wipes

SweetSpot’s wipes and on-the-go wipettes are gynecologist recommended and pH-balanced. They come is the same scents, and their modest size is great to throw in your day bag!

I have a couple in my carry-on toiletries, my day bag, and probably a few randomly floating around my suitcases.

All Natural Feminine Wash

– – Traveling with SweetSpot – –

Like I mentioned, I find that SweetSpot products are great to take traveling. Wipes are awesome for everyday use—I recommend keeping them in your day bag wherever you go.

They’re small enough you can fit in your carry-on. You can use them on a long-haul plane or after, to help you feel your freshest.

Pro tip: bring an extra pair of undies and toothbrush on the airplane, it’ll do wonders, trust me!

Use them after a long day’s hike, or after swimming in the ocean. Bring them on a multi-day hike, or backpacking adventure through the Yosemite wilderness, or while trekking the Inca Trail. 

Many countries don’t have great public restroom facilities or showers, especially in rural areas. They were certainly a lifesaver in China, where it’s BYO toilet paper (and no one told me)!

I always say never be unprepared—so, you might as well be prepared with products that are good for your sweet spot, right?

Carry On Toiletries

Shop SweetSpot Labs products, available exclusively at Target!

 

Natural Feminine Products for Girls on the Go is a post from: The Blonde Abroad



from The Blonde Abroad http://ift.tt/1MhD0rD

No comments:

Post a Comment