Monday, March 28, 2016

In-N-Out Inspired Travel Nails

In N Out Nails

In N Out Palm Trees

In N Out Milkshake

Peace Sign

In N Out Fries

In N Out Sign

In N Out Inspired Nails

In N Out Menu

As some of my readers may know, I’m a bit superstitious when it comes to my travels. For a long time, I would only sit on the right side of a plane. I’ve had some other quirky habits that have come and gone after a few years, but one has stuck.

After I land back in California after time abroad, I have to get some In-N-Out Burger.

Now, this isn’t a promotional post for In-N-Out, I’m just absolutely obsessed with their food. (Call it a California girl problem!)

I’ve been dying to try out an In-N-Out inspired nail design, and love how these turned out! I used Lucy and Sooki to create the iconic palm tree design from their cups. If you’re ever heading to California, don’t miss In-N-Out and try out this fun style.

My favorite polish is Zoya Nail Polish because it is the longest wearing, natural nail polish available. All the colors are toluene, formaldehyde, DBP and Camphor Free- can’t ask for anything better!

Shop Polish for In-N-Out Inspired Travel Nails!

In-N-Out Inspired Travel Nails is a post from: The Blonde Abroad



from The Blonde Abroad http://ift.tt/1URZmmg

No comments:

Post a Comment