Thursday, March 1, 2018

Using Olay Regenerist Whip in Your Skincare Routine

Using Olay Regenerist Whip in Your Skincare Routine

This post was written in partnership with Olay. As always, thoughts and opinions expressed here are entirely my own.

When it comes to beauty products, I’m all about keeping it simple. Whether I’m boarding flights headed to the African bush or exploring Iceland in a camper van, sometimes I am seriously limited for space in my luggage. That is why I need a simple beauty routine with just a few products.

For my daily routine, I keep things as minimalistic as possible. My travel-friendly beauty routine revolves around keeping my makeup bag as empty as possible and getting out the door without much a fuss.

I’ve heard great things about Olay Regenerist Whip and decided to get it a whirl!

Olay Whips Beauty Routine

The Basics

Before we get into beauty products, let’s talk for a just a minute about anti-aging. Ask most older women and they will tell you that the way you treat your skin when you’re young is everything. The only way to age well is to treat your skin well at every age.

That’s why I’ve always been a fan of Olay. They’re all about creating products that make you look good today while setting you up for gorgeous skin in the future.

Using Olay Regenerist Whip

The new Olay Regenerist Whip is especially cool because it offers powerful skincare and feels light-as-air.

So, you can reduce the look of fine lines and get skin-quenching hydration without all of the heaviness (and oil) that typically comes with serious anti-aging skincare.

Olay Whips in Makeup Routine

Using Olay Regenerist Whip

If you ever read my beauty tips, you know I’m a big fan of a wash-and-go lifestyle. I get my brows and lashes done professionally so that I can just wake up, put on my skincare essentials, then get out and explore the world without needing too much time in front of the mirror.

The Olay Regenerist Whip transforms from cream to liquid as soon as it touches your skin. This means instant absorption and a breathable, weightless finish.

I use it as a moisturizer before putting on makeup because it offers a primer-like effect, meaning it’s not oily on the surface of my skin. Once I’ve applied my makeup, I’m good to go — the moisturizer continues to absorb oil throughout the day so I’m able to avoid the mid-day shine that comes with traveling.

Olay Regenerist Travel Size Moisturizer

Of course, this jar meets my most important requirement: being travel sized! Olay Regenerist Whip comes in a 1.7 oz jar which will fly right through airport security without taking up much space in your liquids bag.

And that’s a very good thing because I love this stuff in-flight.

Olay Regenerist Whip Review

Hydrating at 35,000 feet

The air inside of planes is notorious for wreaking havoc on your skin. Flying as often as I do, it is a top priority to keep my skin hydrated and comfortable.

For my skin, it’s best to stick with the basics on travel days. I start my day with a hydrating face mask, apply moisturizer, drink plenty of water, then do an in-flight moisture top-up.

I’ve started using Olay Regenerist Whip on flights because it gives me an instant rush of hydration and leaves my skin looking refreshed- and a little rejuvenation is always a very good thing during a flight!

You can get your own free sample here!

READ MORE: Travel-Friendly Beauty Routines for Every Budget

 

Using Olay Regenerist Whip in Your Skincare Routine is a post from: The Blonde Abroad



from The Blonde Abroad http://ift.tt/2oBJIR5

No comments:

Post a Comment