Monday, January 15, 2018

Poncho Sweater Outfit from Backcountry

Poncho Sweater Outfit Lookbook

Oversized Poncho Outfit

Fryca Campus Hat Boho Lookbook

Frye Boots Outfit Lookbook

Poncho Travel Outfit

Hiking in Nature Reserve

Frye Samantha Hiker Boots

Shop my Poncho Sweater Outfit look!

 

The day I got this poncho sweater I couldn’t take it off — it is so comfortable! The UGG Women’s Pichot Poncho from Backcountry is the perfect addition to your cool-weather wardrobe, plus it comes in neutral colors: Oatmeal Heather and Charcoal Heather.

It’s flowy, soft, and the kangaroo pockets keep your hands nice and toasty, plus its turtleneck collar is just the cherry on top. Poncho sweaters are typically meant to be a little oversized so I opted for a size M/L so I could pair it with leggings or boyfriend jeans for a relaxed look.

I rocked the Frye Samantha Hiker Boot, the perfect outdoor boot for the style-minded adventurers. I topped it all off with the classic brimmed Frye Campus Hat. I love that I can pack this hat and not worry about it getting squished in my luggage!

Altogether, this poncho sweater outfit is perfect for traveling, exploring or just lounging around!

 

Other Favorites from Backcountry

READ NEXT: 5 Travel Essentials You Shouldn’t Skimp On

 

This post was written in partnership with Rewardstyle and Backcountry. As always, thoughts and opinions expressed here are entirely my own.

Poncho Sweater Outfit from Backcountry is a post from: The Blonde Abroad



from The Blonde Abroad https://theblondeabroad.com/2018/01/15/poncho-sweater-outfit-from-backcountry/

No comments:

Post a Comment