Thursday, September 21, 2017

10 Affordable Must-Have Travel Products for Your Next Trip

Affordable Travel Products for Your Next Trip

After years of traveling, I found that a few simple travel hacks can make life so much easier. When I first started traveling, I was always worried about forgetting something, but I’ve since learned the art of streamlining and only packing high-value items.

At this point, I’ve turned my packing routine into a fine art, and now I have a short-and-sweet packing list that I always use.

Ready to make things simple? Here are my ten fave (and affordable!) must-have travel products for your next trip.

  • My phone is my number one travel companion, and I start to panic any time I see a low battery notification. Portable chargers are priceless when I travel.

    Some days, it’s impossible to find a charging spot. The slim chargers are super handy to stick in my bag for a quick charge, and the more powerful ones are great for charging multiple devices.

    When I’m traveling solo, it’s a bit of extra security to know that I’ll never be stuck without my phone. 

    • I love this wall charger because it allows me to charge with two USB chords at a time, and its PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technology actually give you a faster charge. 

      Charge your phone WAY quicker than before!

      Affordable Travel Products

      • You can choose to rent the hotspot, or make a small investment to purchase your own Skyroam if you’re a frequent traveler. Then, you can get unlimited data for a 24 hour periods of time! I travel everywhere with mine, and it’s kept me connected in 50+ countries!

        • Ear Plugs ($9)
        • I always travel with ear plugs. You never know when you’re going to wind up trying to sleep beside a noisy street or partying neighbor. Some styles are more comfortable than others, and I’ve found Hearos Ear Plugs Xtreme Protection to be good enough to sleep in.

          • Wireless headphones are so handy. SENSO Bluetooth Headphones are perfect for me because they are sweat proof and last for eight hours.

            • Waterproof Bluetooth speakers were made for poolside or tropical vacations. This speaker sounds amazing, can be connected wirelessly, and gives you eight hours on a single charge.

              Plus, you don’t have to worry about splashing it.

              Travel Products for Your Next Trip

              • I always try to keep a Vapur Element Bottle in my bag. It takes up practically no space and weighs nothing, but you can get a full liter of water into it. It’s especially handy for airports (who wants to pay $6 for a bottle of water?) and long walks.

                It is also durable and BPA free, so you can keep using it for ages.

                • Living out of a suitcase is one of the biggest downsides of traveling so much. Packing cubes have made a huge difference in my ability to stay organized. They come in a wide variety of sizes so I can sort all of my stuff into different cubes and keep it structured.

                  • I’m in love with this portable, personal humidifier. This cool humidifier works with a simple water bottle to add a bit of moisture to the air. When I’m traveling in dry climates, having this little device makes a world of difference for my skin and sinuses.

                    • This microbial- and hydrolysis-resistant bag is genius. You can get a machine-quality wash anytime, anywhere! The Scrubba Portable Laundry System Wash Bag is perfect for long trips or anytime you will be away from a washing machine for a while.

                      Just grab some travel laundry soap ($9) and you’re set.

                     

                    More of my favorite travel essentials!


                    READ NEXT: 5 Travel Essentials You Shouldn’t Skimp On

                     

                    10 Affordable Must-Have Travel Products for Your Next Trip is a post from: The Blonde Abroad



                    from The Blonde Abroad http://ift.tt/2xry6Vs

                    No comments:

                    Post a Comment