Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Exploring Seychelles with Herbal Essences’ bio:renew Collection

Seychelles with Herbal Essences Bio:renew
This post was written in partnership with P&G as their newest Herbal Essences brand ambassador. As always, all thoughts and opinions expressed here are entirely my own

I’ve been a long time fan of Herbal Essences so, of course, I jumped at the chance to be a brand ambassador for the new Herbal Essences’ bio:renew Collection.

At the minute, I’m working my way through each collection to find my favorites. I brought the Herbal Essences’ bio:renew Coconut Milk Collection with me on my recent trip to the Seychelles to see how it could stand up to the heat and humidity of the islands.

Coconut Stand on Mahe Island

Before we dive into the Coconut Milk Collection, let me give you a quick overview of the entire Herbal Essences’ bio:renew collection. First of all, what I like the most about bio:renew is the fact that it’s free of parabens, gluten, and colorants. Every bio:renew collection is made with a signature blend of aloe, sea kelp, and antioxidants.

For me, the highlight is that Herbal Essences includes an antioxidant called histidine. It protects your hair from damaging elements when you wash your hair. Traveling through polluted cities, swimming in chlorinated water, lying under the sun, and generally just giving my hair a beating when I’m traveling, I try to do as much as I can prevent damage.

Fresh Coconut in the Seychelles

Like other Herbal Essences collections, you’re can customize your bio:renew pick to your hair type. With collections that hydrate, repair, and add volume, there’s really something for everyone here.

And the smells are incredible!

Anse Lazio beach on Praslin Island

Coconut Milk Collection

Seychelles is a beach lover’s dream and I spent a good amount on my time there exploring the shores and diving. While it was great for my tan, it wasn’t so great for my hair. The Herbal Essences’ bio:renew Coconut Milk Collection was perfect for giving my hair a boost of hydration.

On Mahe Island in the Seychelles

The shampoo rinses away all of the sand, salt, and chlorine while the conditioner replenishes parched locks. The bio:renew Coconut Milk Oil-Infused Crème is another beach bag essential. It’ll give you instantaneous hydration, super shine, and that oh-so-important frizz protection.

Helpful Tip: Before you dive into the swimming pool or ocean, wet your hair and saturate it with conditioner. This will prevent your hair from taking in chlorine and other harmful chemicals.

Beach Swing on Mahe Island

Remember, your hair is basically like a sponge. If you fill it up with good stuff until it’s totally soaked, then it won’t be able to absorb any of the bad stuff.

And, ladies: embrace beach hair!

When you’re in and out of the water, it’s impossible to keep slick, shiny locks so just go with it. Rather than trying to create a chic style, opt for a hydrated, cool messy ‘do.

Stay tuned for more of my adventures around the world with Herbal Essences this year!

 

Exploring Seychelles with Herbal Essences’ bio:renew Collection is a post from: The Blonde Abroad



from The Blonde Abroad http://ift.tt/2qLrJt7

No comments:

Post a Comment