Wednesday, May 24, 2017

20 Photos to Inspire You to Visit The Seychelles

Inspire You to Visit the Seychelles

Sainte Anne Island in the Seychelles

Sainte Anne Island

Sainte Anne Island in the Seychelles

Sand Bar at Sainte Anne Island

Baby Birds on Cousin Island in the Seychelles

Baby bird on Cousin Island

Aride Island in the Seychelles

Bird Viewpoint on Aride Island

Big Sister Private Island in the Seychelles

Big Sister Private Island

Big Sister Island Beach

Big Sister Island

Landscape on Big Sister Island

Big Sister Island

Silhouette Island in the Seychelles

Silhouette Island

Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort Pool

Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort

Hilton Labriz on Silhouette Island

Silhouette Island

Aerial on Silhouette Island

Silhouette Island

La Digue Island in the Seychelles

La Digue Island

Cycling around La Digue in the Seychelles

Vanilla Plantations, La Digue Island

Coconuts on Anse Lazio

Anse Lazio Beach, Praslin Island

Anse Lazio Beach on Praslin Island in the Seychelles

Anse Lazio Beach, Praslin Island

Vallée de Mai on Praslin Island in the Seychelles

Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve, Praslin Island

 

The Seychelles Islands had caught my eye long ago, so when I decided to make the move to Cape Town, I knew that the archipelago would be high on my Africa travel bucket list. I was so excited to explore the picture perfect islands and dive below the crystal-clear, turquoise waters.

When I was finally able to make the trip, let me tell you, I was not disappointed.

I arrived to the dreamy destination on Air Seychelles, and spent a week exploring the islands of Mahé and Praslin, along with Silhouette Island. I stayed at the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, as well as the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort, which I would highly recommend.

Following those adventures, I was lucky enough to spend another week onboard the Crystal Esprit Yacht to explore more of the beautiful archipelago. We visited less-traveled islands like Sainte Anne Island, Cousin Island, Aride Island and even Big Sister private island. We also visited La Digue, which is one one of the three, main inhabited islands.

Besides the beaches, one of the biggest highlights of the trip was hiking to the peak of Aride Island while sailing with Crystal Esprit, and looking out upon the endless sapphire sea. At one point, our guide called out into the distance, and all of a sudden hundreds of frigate birds went sailing into the horizon. We sat for nearly 20 minutes completely awestruck by the countless birds sailing before us.

I couldn’t sum up my experience better than to say, the Seychelles Islands are paradise.

READ NEXT: A Guide to Mahé Island in the Seychelles

 

A big thank you to The Seychelles Islands for hosting me during my time in the Seychelles. As always, thoughts and opinions expressed here are entirely my own.

20 Photos to Inspire You to Visit The Seychelles is a post from: The Blonde Abroad



from The Blonde Abroad http://ift.tt/2qX0bS1

No comments:

Post a Comment