Tuesday, March 14, 2017

20 Photos to Inspire You to Visit Iceland

20 Photos to Inspire You to Visit Iceland

Driving the Golden Circle

Arnastarpi Arch

Silfra Fissure

Aerial view over Reykjavik

Icelandic Fish and Chips

Golden Circle Geothermal Area

Swimming in the Blue Lagoon

Rainbow over the Blue Lagoon

Waterfall Climbing

Iceland Black Sand Beach

Seljalandsfoss Waterfall

Natural Geothermal Pool

Arnastarpi Landscape

Iceland Volcanic Crate

Scuba diving the Silfra Fissure

Icelandic Horses

Driving the Ring Road

Standing under the Northern Lights

Iceberg Lagoon

Camper Van on the Ring Road

Northern Lights over Lighthouse

Iceland has easily stayed at the top of my list– I love the natural beauty, the food and the culture.

There is no place better to enjoy the great outdoors than in Iceland. This Scandinavian country is absolutely stunning and perfect for nature lovers and adventurers alike.

On my first trip in 2014, I explored Reykjavik, drove the Golden Circle, and went glacier hiking and snorkeling the Silfra Fissure! My most recent trip last year took me all the way around the island, as I traveled the Ring Road in a camper van with Happy Campers.

With a population of about 300,000 people, Iceland has the atmosphere of a small town everywhere you go. I could rave all day about Iceland—it’s natural wonders are truly something to behold—from massive glaciers and bubbling lava to picturesque fjords and waterfalls.

Iceland is one of the safer destinations I have traveled solo, and that is why I highly recommend it to solo female travelers, and especially travelers taking their first solo trip!

With friendly locals, stunning scenery and a lively tourism scene, you should experience Iceland at least once in your lifetime.

My favorite Iceland essentials!


READ NEXT: What to Pack for a Week in Iceland

 

20 Photos to Inspire You to Visit Iceland is a post from: The Blonde Abroad



from The Blonde Abroad http://ift.tt/2moxDvm

No comments:

Post a Comment