Sunday, December 4, 2016

Full Circle Reusable Storage Bags for Travel

Reusable Storage Bags for Travel

Living out of a suitcase can definitely be a hassle. Not only does it limit your wardrobe options and make it hard to stay organized, but it also can make traveling with liquids downright disastrous.

I’ve had so many bottles of shampoo and body wash end up leaking everywhere and covering everything in my suitcase in goo. Even if you stash your liquids and spray bottles in a sandwich bag, things can get messy.

I swapped my old single-use baggies for Full Circle reusable bags, and I’ve had a consistently had a better packing (and unpacking) experience since. Ready to upgrade your travel essentials?

Here’s how I use Full Circle’s Ziptuck reusable storage bags for travel!

Reusable Bags for Travel

Reusable Bags for Travel

Having a reusable bag is priceless when you’re on the go. In fact, you’ll want to have a few different sizes of them. It’s really important to be able to stash a wide range of different things.

Of course, you will definitely want to have a quart-size bag to get through airport security with your liquids. Reusable bags are a lot sturdier than disposable ones, which means you can pack a bit extra without having to worry about tearing a hole in the bag.

Basically, if it isn’t clothing, I store it in a reusable bag.

Full Circle Reusable Bags

It makes it way easier to stay organized. When I arrive, I just put my toiletries bag in the bathroom and toss my makeup baggie in my purse. These little bags mean that I never really have to actually unpack. I just move the bags to wherever they need to go.

In addition to using the bags for my toiletries and snacks, I always bring a few extras for souvenirs and whatever else I might buy at my destination. It makes a massive difference to my ability to organize the chaos of life of the road.

As an added perk, the Full Circle bags work with dry erase markers so I can label them again and again. For me, it serves as a great visual to see everything laid out in labelled bags so I know exactly what I’ve packed and what I’m missing.

Reusable Travel Bags

Full Circle Ziptuck Reusable Bags

I decided to go with Full Circle reusable storage bags because they are BPA-free and food safe, so I can use them for literally everything. They are totally leak proof and have an air-tight “lock” seal design.

They offer four different sizes– snack size, sandwich bags, travel size, and larger storage bags. The bags also stand upright so they are handy for snacking on the go and setting up an impromptu makeup counter.

And did I mention they are pretty chic looking? You can grab them in an old school clear plastic style or with a modern chevron design.

On top of being practical and pretty, Full Circle reusable bags are as green as you can get.

The company aims to keep greenhouse gases to a minimum during production, and, because the bags are made with plant-based materials, they will break down quickly if you do ever throw them away.

Traveling with Reusable Bags

Why Reusable Bags Are Important

The more I travel, the more aware I am of my stuff. I hadn’t realized how much junk I’d accumulated until I tried to pack it all up! That is especially true of disposable items.

Since I started traveling, I’ve been trying to think of everything as an investment piece. The same goes for my luggage. From the suitcase itself to the bags I use to organize the inside of it, I want something high quality that I can reuse every trip.

Not only is it eco-friendly, it means that I’m never searching around for essentials.

Full Circle products are great because you can hand wash them or simply toss them in the dishwasher, and they are ready to go again.

READ NEXT: 10 Must Have Travel Beauty Products

 

Full Circle Reusable Storage Bags for Travel is a post from: The Blonde Abroad



from The Blonde Abroad http://ift.tt/2gQkDfz

No comments:

Post a Comment