Sunday, October 9, 2016

NEW Signature Sunglasses by The Blonde Abroad

Signature Sunglasses by The Blonde Abroad

I’m so excited to announce that my NEW signature sunglasses with Blenders Eyewear are finally available!

I worked with the Blenders design team to craft two new styles guaranteed to get you Feelin Good, no matter where you’re at in the world. So, I wanted to create a product that inspires you to “See the World Through Rose Colored Lenses”, and follow YOUR passions, whatever they may be. That’s how I came up with The Riviera Collection!

The collection is inspired by my two favorite coastlines: the French Riviera and the Riviera Maya. 

In addition to the launch of the new collection, October is also Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Having lost family and friends to breast cancer, I wanted to donate a portion of sales to a philanthropic organization close to my heart– the Breast Cancer Research Fund.

So, $1 from each pair sold this month will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Fund!

The Riviera Collection

Ros Gold Aviators

blenders-riviera-rose

Riviera Rosé Aviators

The Riviera Rosé shades are inspired by the pebbled beaches, sunshine and rosé wine found throughout the French Riviera– one my favorite coastlines in the world.

GRAB A PAIR NOW!

blndrs_ps07_rivierarose_rivieramaya_aseries

Hot Pink Aviators

Riviera Maya Aviators

The Riviera Maya shades are inspired by the bright and vibrant colors Mexico’s Caribbean coastline. Did someone say margaritas?!

GRAB A PAIR NOW!

blenders-riviera-maya

SHOP The Riviera Collection!

NEW Signature Sunglasses by The Blonde Abroad is a post from: The Blonde Abroad



from The Blonde Abroad http://ift.tt/2dUgdTI

No comments:

Post a Comment