Sunday, August 19, 2018

10 Floral-Themed Travel Essentials

Floral-Themed Travel Essentials

Who doesn’t love pretty travel accessories? I like to add a little color to my travel days, so I’ve picked my favorite floral-themed travel items!

How about a pretty sundress that’s easy to throw on and go exploring? Or, maybe, a toiletries bag that spices up your travel beauty routine? Or a passport case that you can’t miss in your bag?

Here are my favorite floral-themed travel essentials!

1. Laptop Sleeve

I always travel with my laptop for photo organizing, editing, and staying up to date with my business, so it’s important I keep my computer protected with a laptop sleeve. I love this floral design for a pop of color!

SHOP HERE

2. Cut Out  Floral Swimsuit

I’m obsessed with cut out one-piece bikinis lately. They’re flattering and easy to wear paired with a cover up, sun hat, or shorts for a day at the beach! This print is so pretty and the light pink color looks great on tan skin.

SHOP HERE

3. Garden Print Midi Dress

This 1940s-inspired midi dress is the perfect floral-print dress for a classy, day look. I love the gathering around the chest and the slit above the knees. You can pair with sandals or wedges and have a great outfit together in just a few minutes!

SHOP HERE

4. Floral  Toiletries Bag

Every lady needs a toiletry bag when traveling—let’s be honest. Why not pick a roomy bag that’s also stylish? The outside of this floral toiletry bag is coated, which means spills can be wiped off easily and won’t stain.

SHOP HERE

5. Floral Pillowcase

I always travel with a silk pillowcase—in fact it’s been my favorite travel hack for years. Not only does it give you the comfort of home and your own bed, and tackles some hygiene issues, the silk fabric protects your hair from split ends and breakage.

SHOP HERE

6. Floral Sundress

This is my new favorite travel dress. It’s easy to throw on with my favorite pair of sandals and a sun hat, and go. The material is high-quality and lightweight, so it doesn’t take up much room in my luggage.

SHOP HERE

7. Floral Duffel Bag

This cute duffel bag is a great size for carry-on luggage, and is made of heavyweight canvas and includes a removable + adjustable shoulder strap. It’ll fit everything you need for a weekend getaway or carry-on bag!

SHOP HERE

8. Floral Backpack

A backpack makes a great day bag when you’re traveling. This backpack has a built-in laptop sleeve, and so many pockets to help you stay organized throughout your day!

SHOP HERE

9. Floral Headbands

These headbands are soft and stretchy and are perfect for travel (and by that, I mean a lazy hair day!). When I have a long travel day, I use a headband to keep hair out of my face but still feel presentable. They also pair great with solid color outfits for a cute up-do!

SHOP HERE

10. Floral Passport Cover

Everyone needs a passport case, and a place to stash their boarding passes, and slots for your credit cards, so why not make it fun and colorful. Here are my two favorites!

SHOP HERE & HERE

 

The post 10 Floral-Themed Travel Essentials appeared first on The Blonde Abroad.



from The Blonde Abroad https://ift.tt/2OJANrp

No comments:

Post a Comment