Sunday, June 4, 2017

Around the World with Herbal Essences’ bio:renew Collection

Around the World with Herbal Essences
This post was written in partnership with P&G as their newest Herbal Essences brand ambassador. As always, all thoughts and opinions expressed here are entirely my own.

From crazy humid afternoons in the Seychelles to dry, scorching journeys through the Sahara desert, my new travel hair care routine that includes Herbal Essences’ bio:renew Collections help to keep my hair looking amazing.

herbal essences bio:renew

I’m so excited to be an Herbal Essences brand ambassador, and this year, I’m taking the whole bio:renew collection around the world with me. With gorgeous scents and natural formulas inspired by beauty secrets of women from every corner of the planet, this stuff is seriously impressive.

Here’s are some of my favorite bio:renew collections & destinations!

vitamin_e_conditioner_shampoo

Panama

Central America

Incredible spots like Costa Rica and Panama make Central America one of the best destinations for natural beauty. They are picturesque and have amazing food (from tacos to tropical fruit—everything is ultra-fresh).

It’s also a great place to get cocoa and almonds, which have great health and beauty benefits.

I’ve never been too into current beauty trends, so I’m always on the lookout for tried-and-true natural beauty fixes. Herbal Essences’ Vitamin E & Cocoa Butter Collection, with its natural hydrating properties, is my new go-to line anytime my hair needs a boost of strength and hydration.

argan_conditioner_shampoo

Tea at Le Riad Yasmine

Morocco

Another one of my top picks for natural beauty is Argan oil. This stuff makes my skin glow and my hair shine. Like coconut oil, though, it can get super messy. Trust me, you don’t want to have to clean up an Argan oil spill in your suitcase.

The Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco Collection is a dream because it’ll give your hair all of the benefits of Morocco’s great beauty secret without the risk of an oil spill. I used this collection in Morocco, and it kept my hair lush from the Sahara desert to the hotel swimming pool.

WATCH: Discovering Morocco with Herbal Essences

coconut_conditioner_shampoo

Coconuts on Praslin Island

The Seychelles

When I think of the Seychelles, the first thing that comes to mind is the famous coco de mer. This incredible fruit comes from the eighty-foot-tall palm trees, which dominate the landscape of the Seychelles.

Did you know that coconut milk has excellent moisturizing properties?

Unlike other nutrients that just sit on the surface on your strands, this shampoo actually makes your hair moisturized from the inside out. While it’s a pretty new trend in the West, Seychellois women have been using coconuts to make their hair look beautiful for generations.

The Coconut Milk Collection has multi-layered scents of vibrant coconut, a bouquet of white florals, and vanilla!

Passion Flower and Rice Milk Collection

Stairway to Heaven in Oahu

Hawaii

One of my favorite things about tropical getaways is the amazing smell of the islands. The heavy aroma of passion flowers and ripe fruits makes places like the Hawaii Islands totally intoxicating. The Passion Flower & Rice Milk Collection reminds me of lounging on Oahu‘s pristine beaches, sipping on yummy cocktails, and the stunning, tropical landscapes.

This is definitely a collection that I plan on using year round– a never-ending summer!

arabica_coffee

Gondwana Game Reserve

South Africa

Home of delish coffee and patchouli, this country has so many beneficial native ingredients. While the world loves coffee from all over the globe, coffee fruit is seriously underused.

The pulp around the famous coffee bean is packed with antioxidants.

Herbal Essences’ Arabica Coffee Fruit Collection puts this powerful little superfood to good use. As a blonde, I’m always on the hunt for good volumizing hair products, and this collection gives my hair the perfect amount of boost.

Whatever collection you go for, it’s good to know that every product in the Herbal Essences bio:renew collection has no parabens, gluten, or colorants and is safe for colored hair!

Around the World with Herbal Essences’ bio:renew Collection is a post from: The Blonde Abroad



from The Blonde Abroad http://ift.tt/2qV2OzS

No comments:

Post a Comment