Tuesday, September 13, 2016

20 Photos to Inspire You to Visit The Maldives

Visit The Maldives

Maldives Diving

Maldives Sealife

Maldives Reefs

Villa Steps

Maldives Bungalow

Hammock Naps

Bungalow Steps

Palm Tree Shadow

Drone over Villa

Dhigurah Island Drone

Maldives SeaPlane

Maldives Beaches

Dhigurah Island Beach

Dhigurah Island Beach Drone

Dhigurah Island

Maldives Villas

Follow Me to Maldives

Maldives Walkway

Maldivian Sunsets

The Maldives has been a destination that has been on my bucket list for some time. Earlier this year, I got to visit the island destinations for four days, and as a lover of bikinis, ocean and diving, I couldn’t have been more excited.

I stayed at Boutique Beach Diving Hotel on Dhigurah Island for a few nights to get a taste of the local culture, and knock some big dives off my list. Check out my diving experience below!

Overall, my trip was so memorable. I had with two days of amazing diving, and I got to experience my first seaplane flight, my first swim with whale sharks, and some fun in the tropical sun!

I also got to stay in an over-the-water bungalow — dreams really do come true! Imagine waking up to the beautiful, pristine green waters right outside your door.

The Maldives are truly paradise… and I can’t wait to go back!

READ NEXT: What to Pack for a Week in The Maldives

 

SHOP my favorite Maldives-inspired styles!

20 Photos to Inspire You to Visit The Maldives is a post from: The Blonde Abroad



from The Blonde Abroad http://ift.tt/2cTxP5X

No comments:

Post a Comment