Sunday, June 12, 2016

Awesome Travel Passport Covers by Nunuco Design

Travel Passport Covers by Nunuco

Every globetrotter needs an awesome travel passport cover. Your passport is far too valuable not to protect! I have seen far too many travelers running around with coverless passports and it makes me sweat a little bit every time.

Here are some awesome travel passport covers to try out!

Travel Passport Cover

Why You Need a Passport Cover

Don’t learn your lesson the hard way—naked passports are subject to bends, tears, spills, and all the other perils of the road. Keep your most important travel accessory safe with a gorgeous, functional, and chic travel passport cover by Nunuco Design.

There are so many ways that you can damage your passport when you are on the go. It’s just not worth the risk! I got a nasty bend in my last passport that stopped it from swiping properly. I can’t tell you how much time it wasted when all of my data had to be manually entered. Since then, I always keep my passport in a cover.

On top of keeping your passport safe, covers are also a great way to keep organized. Slip in ticket stubs, immigration forms, and all of the other essential little pieces of paper that you’ll need to quickly grab on your way through terminals.

Travel Passport

I love looking into my handbag and seeing a brightly colored, easy-to-spot passport cover. I can quickly glance inside my bag and know I’ve got my passport and all the other little essentials that I’ve tucked into the case.

The stunning passport covers from Nunuco Design are my latest obsession. The Finland-based fashion accessory brand creates some of my favorite iPhone cases, passport holders, agendas, paper goods, and diaries.

Its hip, modern aesthetic is different from anything else out there.

You’re sure to be the envy of everybody in the customs line with your Nunuco Design passport cover.

Nunuco Design Travel Passport

Nunuco Design

The story behind this up-and-coming European fashion accessory company is really inspiring. It was started in April 2014 by a Finish couple, Kristiina Kurkikangas and Tiitus Kareno. These ultra-stylish entrepreneurs took social media by storm and made their company a true success story.

In less than two years, the couple transformed what began as a two-room home office into a major fashion powerhouse. Nunuco Design now has tens of thousands of followers and is shipping its adorable accessories around the globe. Talk about the little company that could!

Ready to get your own übercute passport cover?

Nunuco Design has got you covered. Every passport holder by Nunuco Design Co. includes three slots for airline ticket stubs, IDs, and credit cards. They are also high quality and sturdy, and have multiple pockets for storing documents.

For a cool, urban vibe, go for the internationally-themed Kaupunkimatkailija Passport Holder like I did. Beach goddesses will adore its tropical hand-sketched design!

READ NEXT: The Ultimate Travel Gear Packing Guide

 

Awesome Travel Passport Covers by Nunuco Design is a post from: The Blonde Abroad



from The Blonde Abroad http://ift.tt/1rjWiTa

No comments:

Post a Comment