Monday, February 1, 2016

20 Photos to Inspire You to Visit Oahu

Visit Oahu Hawaii

Vintage Hawaiian Postcards

Hiking to Manoa Falls

Stairway to Heaven Hike

Sunset over Oahu

Sipping on Coconuts

Waikiki Beach

Byodo Temple Oahu

Farmers Market Pineapples

Hawaiian Shaved Ice

Cocktails at Turtle Bay

Manoa Falls Hike

Hotels of Oahu

Ahi Poke from Foodland

Jungles of Oahu

Sunset over Turtle Bay Resort

Tropical Flower Crowns

Only in Oahu

Oahu Pineapples

Giovanni's Shrimp Oahu

Top of Stairway to Heaven

I was lucky enough to visit the Hawaiian Islands for my first time ever. As a native Californian, it was shocking that I had never been before- and now I can’t wait to return!

Along with galpal Courtney Scott, I explored the island of Oahu and got to experience amazing landscapes, sunsets, cuisine, and the true “Aloha” hospitality while filming episodes of Girls Meet Globe!

Beaches, jungles, waterfalls- oh my!

I spent some time with some locals on the island, and was able to take the famous Stairway to Heaven hike, which led to some of the most breathtaking views I’ve seen. While the trail is closed to the public, and it is very difficult (and unsafe in some areas), it is a hike I’ll never forget.

If you’re lucky enough to visit Oahu for a period of time, there are some highlights you must see! I highly recommend surfing- or taking a surf lesson- at legendary Waikiki Beach, visiting the Byodo Temple, and exploring the night markets for delicious food and Hawaiian style.

Three musts for a day in Oahu: An empty stomach, a bikini and a bowl of Ahi Poke from Foodland. Sunset cocktails at Turtle Bay Resort was one of my favorite experiences, but of course, some Hawaiian shaved ice and food truck dishes will do the trick too!

So when you visit Oahu, be sure to soak in the scenery, hospitality, waves and tastes, because it is truly unlike anywhere else in the world!

READ NEXT: The Ultimate Girlfriend Getaway Guide to Oahu

 

Shop my favorite Hawaiian inspired styles!

20 Photos to Inspire You to Visit Oahu is a post from: The Blonde Abroad



from The Blonde Abroad http://ift.tt/1So1Ecb

No comments:

Post a Comment